Clue: Novelist Anita
We have 1 answer for the clue Novelist Anita. See the results below.
- "The Talmadge Girls" author
- Flat parts
- "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" author
- "A Girl Like I" author
- London "stops"
- Facilities, in Falmouth
- British conveniences
- Lorelei Lee's creator
- British "rest stations"
- Stops in London
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2016
- Netword - February 18, 2011
- New York Times - January 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Novelist Anita that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!