Clue: A Kennedy
We have 4 answers for the clue A Kennedy. See the results below.
- Wine choice
- Late Kennedy matriarch
- Floral gift
- Baseball's Charlie Hustle
- Banned Pete
- California Grenache, e.g.
- Obeyed a court order?
- "Oliver Twist" girl
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2014
- New York Times - January 31, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - November 17, 2013
- Universal - June 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2012
- New York Times - June 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 15, 2007
- New York Times - November 02, 2004
- USA Today - June 17, 2004
- New York Times - May 18, 2003
- New York Times - March 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A Kennedy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!