Clue: Baseball's Charlie Hustle
We have 3 answers for the clue Baseball's Charlie Hustle. See the results below.
- Wine choice
- Late Kennedy matriarch
- Floral gift
- A Kennedy
- Banned Pete
- California Grenache, e.g.
- Obeyed a court order?
- "Oliver Twist" girl
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 31, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 23, 2008
- Washington Post - July 25, 2002
- New York Times - May 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's Charlie Hustle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!