Clue: "A maid with hair of gold," in an old song
We have 1 answer for the clue "A maid with hair of gold," in an old song. See the results below.
- Lady of a stuttering song
- Lady of a 1918 hit
- Stutterer's love?
- "___ Bell" (Stephen Foster song)
- Steely Dan's "___ Lied"
- Title girl of a 1918 hit song
- Name in a stuttered 1918 song title
- "What ___ Did" (classic children's book with a punny title)
- Jurado of "Under the Volcano"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue "A maid with hair of gold," in an old song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!