Clue: Lady of a 1918 hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Lady of a 1918 hit. See the results below.
- Lady of a stuttering song
- Stutterer's love?
- "___ Bell" (Stephen Foster song)
- Steely Dan's "___ Lied"
- Title girl of a 1918 hit song
- Name in a stuttered 1918 song title
- "What ___ Did" (classic children's book with a punny title)
- "A maid with hair of gold," in an old song
- Jurado of "Under the Volcano"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lady of a 1918 hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!