Clue: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" king
We have 1 answer for the clue "A Midsummer Night's Dream" king. See the results below.
- It circles Uranus
- King of the fairies
- Moon of Uranus
- Shakespearean fairy
- Shakespearean king
- Fairy king, in Shakespeare
- Titania's husband
- Moon of Uranus named for a Shakespearean character
- See 34-Across
- "The Dark Angel" actress Merle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 17, 2008
- New York Times - August 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "A Midsummer Night's Dream" king that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!