Clue: Shakespearean fairy
We have 1 answer for the clue Shakespearean fairy. See the results below.
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" king
- It circles Uranus
- King of the fairies
- Moon of Uranus
- Shakespearean king
- Fairy king, in Shakespeare
- Titania's husband
- Moon of Uranus named for a Shakespearean character
- See 34-Across
- "The Dark Angel" actress Merle
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Shakespearean fairy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!