Clue: Aardvark of kiddie TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Aardvark of kiddie TV. See the results below.
- Morgan le Fay's brother
- Ruler with a table
- Film with the Oscar-winning song "Best That You Can Do"
- Lad who drew a sword from a stone
- Garfield's vice president
- 1981 Moore/Minnelli film
- Round Table ruler
- Dudley Moore title role
- Dudley Moore hit
- With 42-Across, author of "Airport," "Hotel," and three novels in this puzzle
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Aardvark of kiddie TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!