Clue: Garfield's vice president
We have 1 answer for the clue Garfield's vice president. See the results below.
- Morgan le Fay's brother
- Ruler with a table
- Film with the Oscar-winning song "Best That You Can Do"
- Lad who drew a sword from a stone
- 1981 Moore/Minnelli film
- Round Table ruler
- Aardvark of kiddie TV
- Dudley Moore title role
- Dudley Moore hit
- With 42-Across, author of "Airport," "Hotel," and three novels in this puzzle
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 31, 2006
- New York Times - April 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Garfield's vice president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!