Clue: Abbr. in a military title
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. in a military title. See the results below.
- Soak flax
- No longer working: Abbr.
- No longer active: Abbr.
- No longer in the U.S.N.
- Abbr. in some military names
- Like some profs: Abbr.
- In post-career mode: Abbr.
- Through working: Abbr.
- Abbr. after a general's name, maybe
- Like Gen. Powell
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 2017
- New York Times - September 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. in a military title that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!