Clue: Abbr. in many Paris street names
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. in many Paris street names. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. in many Paris street names that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!