Clue: Abbr. in many Québec names
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. in many Québec names. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 20, 2010
- New York Times - April 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. in many Québec names that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!