Clue: Abolitionist Coffin
We have 1 answer for the clue Abolitionist Coffin. See the results below.
- Son of Jacob and Leah
- ___ Strauss jeans
- ___ Strauss (jeans maker)
- Founder of one of the 12 tribes
- First name in jeans
- ___ Strauss & Co.
- Dolly ___ of "Hello, Dolly!"
- Dolly of "Hello, Dolly!"
- 1890's Veep ___ P. Morton
- "The Drowned and the Saved" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Abolitionist Coffin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!