Clue: Son of Jacob and Leah
We have 2 answers for the clue Son of Jacob and Leah. See the results below.
- ___ Strauss jeans
- ___ Strauss (jeans maker)
- Founder of one of the 12 tribes
- First name in jeans
- ___ Strauss & Co.
- Dolly ___ of "Hello, Dolly!"
- Dolly of "Hello, Dolly!"
- Abolitionist Coffin
- 1890's Veep ___ P. Morton
- "The Drowned and the Saved" author
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2011
- USA Today - September 13, 2010
- Universal - November 30, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2007
- Washington Post - October 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 19, 2006
- New York Times - October 23, 2003
- New York Times - December 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Son of Jacob and Leah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!