Clue: Acquisition from a deal
We have 2 answers for the clue Acquisition from a deal. See the results below.
- Full house, e.g.
- Horse height measure
- Round of applause
- Bunch : grapes :: ___ : bananas
- Member of a crew
- 52-Across is the best one
- Clock sweeper
- Flush, say
- Five-digit extension
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - August 06, 2010
- New York Sun - February 12, 2008
- New York Times - December 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Acquisition from a deal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!