We have 2 answers for the clue Applause. See the results below.
- Full house, e.g.
- Horse height measure
- Round of applause
- Bunch : grapes :: ___ : bananas
- Member of a crew
- 52-Across is the best one
- Acquisition from a deal
- Clock sweeper
- Flush, say
- Five-digit extension
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 29, 2010
- Universal - February 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 29, 2004
- New York Times - January 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Applause that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!