Clue: Act of Contrition reciter
We have 2 answers for the clue Act of Contrition reciter. See the results below.
- Sorry individual
- Yom Kippur congregant
- Yom Kippur observer
- Penitent soul
- One offering compensation, maybe
- Penitent person
- Rueful one
- Penitent one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 12, 2009
- Universal - October 28, 2008
- New York Times - July 17, 2001
- Washington Post - January 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Act of Contrition reciter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!