Clue: Penitent one
We have 2 answers for the clue Penitent one. See the results below.
- Remorseful one
- Wistful sort
- "Shoulda, woulda, coulda" thinker
- Sorry sort
- Person kicking himself, maybe
- One with second thoughts, say
- Sorry soul
- Contrite type
- One having second thoughts
- Who's sorry now?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 26, 2009
- Universal - May 03, 2009
- Washington Post - October 16, 2007
- Netword - February 11, 2007
- New York Sun - April 28, 2006
- USA Today - May 07, 2004
- New York Times - November 14, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Penitent one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!