Clue: Action before blowing out the candles
We have 1 answer for the clue Action before blowing out the candles. See the results below.
- Something to make on one's birthday
- It's often made with the eyes closed
- Well product?
- It may be made by a stargazer
- "When You __ Upon a Star"
- Fountain request?
- Genie's offering
- "Peace on earth," e.g.
- Penny-in-the-well thought
- Birthday creation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Action before blowing out the candles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!