Clue: It's often made with the eyes closed
We have 1 answer for the clue It's often made with the eyes closed. See the results below.
- Something to make on one's birthday
- Well product?
- Action before blowing out the candles
- It may be made by a stargazer
- "When You __ Upon a Star"
- Fountain request?
- Genie's offering
- "Peace on earth," e.g.
- Penny-in-the-well thought
- Birthday creation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue It's often made with the eyes closed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!