Clue: Actress Papas
We have 1 answer for the clue Actress Papas. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 09, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - March 26, 2010
- New York Times - January 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 16, 2007
- Netword - November 20, 2005
- USA Today - January 15, 2004
- Washington Post - October 02, 2003
- New York Times - September 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Actress Papas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!