Clue: Actress Pappas
We have 1 answer for the clue Actress Pappas. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Actress Pappas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!