Clue: Acts the blowhard
We have 2 answers for the clue Acts the blowhard. See the results below.
- Toots one's own horn
- Talks big
- Is boastful
- Blows one's own horn
- Puts one's feat in one's mouth
- Talks boastfully
- Eschews humility
- Tries to seem big
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 23, 2015
- USA Today - September 27, 2010
- New York Sun - March 22, 2006
- New York Times - June 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Acts the blowhard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!