Clue: Adams of Sinn Fein
We have 1 answer for the clue Adams of Sinn Fein. See the results below.
- Declaration of Independence signer Elbridge
- Vice president under Madison
- President Ford, informally
- Leader of the Pacemakers in 60's pop
- One of Madison's veeps
- Boxer Cooney
- Eponymous veep associated with redistricting
- ___ & the Pacemakers
- Elbridge __, governor famous for redistricting
- Leader of the Pacemakers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2006
- New York Times - September 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Adams of Sinn Fein that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!