Clue: Vice president under Madison
We have 1 answer for the clue Vice president under Madison. See the results below.
- Declaration of Independence signer Elbridge
- Adams of Sinn Fein
- President Ford, informally
- Leader of the Pacemakers in 60's pop
- One of Madison's veeps
- Boxer Cooney
- Eponymous veep associated with redistricting
- ___ & the Pacemakers
- Elbridge __, governor famous for redistricting
- Leader of the Pacemakers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Vice president under Madison that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!