Clue: Adar celebration
We have 1 answer for the clue Adar celebration. See the results below.
- Jewish holiday
- Jewish festival
- Celebration of deliverance
- Holiday celebrating deliverance from Haman
- When the Book of Esther is read
- Festival featuring hamantaschen
- Jewish holiday when you eat hamantaschen
- Jewish holiday in Adar
- Festival in the month of Adar
- 14th of Adar
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Adar celebration that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!