Clue: Added details
We have 2 answers for the clue Added details. See the results below.
- Connective tissue of prose
- See 62-Across
- Common links
- Common conjunctions
- Added stipulations
- Connectors appropriate to this puzzle
- No ifs, ___ or buts
- "No ifs, ___ or buts!"
- "No ifs, ___ ..."
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 09, 2016
- Netword - November 08, 2015
- USA Today - June 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 16, 2005
- New York Times - April 27, 2001
- New York Times - April 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Added details that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!