We have 3 answers for the clue Pluses. See the results below.
- Connective tissue of prose
- See 62-Across
- Common links
- Common conjunctions
- Added stipulations
- Added details
- Connectors appropriate to this puzzle
- No ifs, ___ or buts
- "No ifs, ___ or buts!"
- "No ifs, ___ ..."
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 2014
- Chicago Reader - December 06, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 05, 2010
- Washington Post - February 14, 2010
- New York Times - February 15, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 06, 2008
- New York Times - September 29, 2002
- New York Times - March 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pluses that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!