Clue: Admiral's org.
We have 3 answers for the clue Admiral's org.. See the results below.
- American mil. wing
- Milit. branch
- Swabs' grp.
- Adm.'s milieu
- R.M.N. and J.F.K. were once in it
- Service for a 28-Across
- Service arm: Abbr.
- J.F.K. was in it
- Inits. at sea
- Swabber's org.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 06, 2015
- Universal - April 17, 2013
- Universal - June 05, 2012
- Netword - October 18, 2011
- Netword - November 18, 2008
- Washington Post - September 05, 2008
- Netword - April 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2007
- Washington Post - May 09, 2007
- Washington Post - October 18, 2006
- Washington Post - January 22, 2005
- Washington Post - November 13, 2001
- New York Times - March 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Admiral's org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!