USNAVY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Fleet runner
- Anchorman's network?
- James Forrestal was its last cabinet secy.
- Seals are part of it
- Seabees' branch of the military
- It oversees the Coast Guard only in time of war
- Seabees' mil. branch
- Nautilus launcher
- Fleet runner?
- Waves were in it
- SEALs' gp.
- Admiral's org.
- Men-on-base gp.?
- The Blue Angels' service
- SEALs' employer
- "Anchors Aweigh" org.
- Org. with the song "Anchors Aweigh"
- Org. with the motto "Not for self but for country"
- SEAL's employer
- "Not for self but for country" sloganeer
- Org. for Carter and Bush Sr. before they became presidents
- Where JFK, Nixon and Carter served
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 16, 2017
- LA Times - September 08, 2017
- New York Times - March 09, 2017
- New York Times - February 01, 2017
- Netword - June 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 20, 2015
- New York Times - February 15, 2015
- New York Times - May 06, 2014
- Washington Post - March 13, 2014
- LA Times - June 18, 2013
- LA Times - January 06, 2013
- Washington Post - July 27, 2012
- Chicago Reader - January 06, 2012
- LA Times - September 11, 2010
- LA Times - August 27, 2009
- Netword - July 04, 2009
- Netword - November 18, 2008
- New York Times - April 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 05, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer usnavy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!