Clue: Admit a mistake, so to speak
We have 2 answers for the clue Admit a mistake, so to speak. See the results below.
- Suffer embarrassment
- Be humiliated
- Accept a humiliating defeat
- Suffer humiliation
- Be cut down to size
- Admit making a mistake
- Retreat with one's tail between one's legs
- Be forced to recant
- Apologize, so to speak
- Issue an embarrassing retraction
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 26, 2008
- New York Times - October 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Admit a mistake, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!