Clue: Suffer embarrassment
We have 2 answers for the clue Suffer embarrassment. See the results below.
- Admit a mistake, so to speak
- Be humiliated
- Accept a humiliating defeat
- Suffer humiliation
- Be cut down to size
- Admit making a mistake
- Retreat with one's tail between one's legs
- Be forced to recant
- Apologize, so to speak
- Issue an embarrassing retraction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Suffer embarrassment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!