Clue: Advantage, of a sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Advantage, of a sort. See the results below.
- Racer's edge
- What each word in 18-, 20-, 34- and 51-Across could be considered
- Dessert for Edith?
- Early education program
- School readiness program and a hint to this puzzle's theme
- Unfair advantage (and a hint to 17-, 28-, and 49-Across)
- Early edge
- Early advantage
- Certain unfair advantage
- What a slow person may need
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Advantage, of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!