Clue: Certain unfair advantage
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain unfair advantage. See the results below.
- Advantage, of a sort
- Racer's edge
- What each word in 18-, 20-, 34- and 51-Across could be considered
- Dessert for Edith?
- Early education program
- School readiness program and a hint to this puzzle's theme
- Unfair advantage (and a hint to 17-, 28-, and 49-Across)
- Early edge
- Early advantage
- What a slow person may need
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Certain unfair advantage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!