Clue: Affectionate, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Affectionate, in slang. See the results below.
- Affectionate, slangily
- __-face (overt affection)
- ___-face (show of affection)
- ___ Suzuki, Bond girl in "You Only Live Twice"
- ___-face (smooching)
- Inviting, as lips
- When doubled, displaying affection, informally
- ___ -face (necking)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Affectionate, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!