KISSY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Affectionate, in slang
- Affectionate, slangily
- __-face (overt affection)
- ___-face (show of affection)
- ___ Suzuki, Bond girl in "You Only Live Twice"
- ___-face (smooching)
- Inviting, as lips
- When doubled, displaying affection, informally
- ___ -face (necking)
- ___-face: smooching
- ___ Suzuki, mother of Bond's unborn child at the end of Fleming's "You Only Live Twice"
- When doubled, very affectionate
- Given to smooching
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2017
- LA Times - December 04, 2015
- New York Times - June 13, 2015
- LA Times - May 26, 2013
- LA Times - October 31, 2012
- New York Times - November 22, 2011
- LA Times - July 18, 2010
- Universal - October 25, 2009
- Washington Post - June 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 08, 2008
- New York Times - May 12, 2007
- Washington Post - March 15, 2007
- LA Times - May 14, 2006
- New York Times - July 18, 2004
- Washington Post - May 08, 2002
- New York Times - June 13, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer kissy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!