Clue: Agt.'s cut
We have 1 answer for the clue Agt.'s cut. See the results below.
- %: Abbr.
- Loan figure: Abbr.
- Polling amt.
- Agt.'s reward
- Part of A.P.R.: Abbr.
- Batting avg., e.g.
- Agt.'s take
- Poll no.
- An agt.'s take
- Polling abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2014
- LA Times - May 08, 2012
- LA Times - March 27, 2012
- LA Times - May 07, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - February 21, 2010
- LA Times - May 12, 2009
- Washington Post - October 01, 2003
- New York Times - August 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Agt.'s cut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!