Clue: Agt.'s take
We have 2 answers for the clue Agt.'s take. See the results below.
- %: Abbr.
- Loan figure: Abbr.
- Polling amt.
- Agt.'s reward
- Part of A.P.R.: Abbr.
- Batting avg., e.g.
- Agt.'s cut
- Poll no.
- An agt.'s take
- Polling abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2017
- Universal - August 14, 2011
- LA Times - September 30, 2007
- Washington Post - June 25, 2007
- USA Today - December 18, 2006
- Netword - February 05, 2006
- LA Times - August 27, 2005
- Washington Post - October 11, 2001
- New York Times - June 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Agt.'s take that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!