Clue: Aldebaran or Arcturus
We have 1 answer for the clue Aldebaran or Arcturus. See the results below.
- Relatively cool sun
- Arcturus or Aldebaran, to an astronomer
- Arcturus, for example
- Arcturus, Aldebaran, or Gamma Draconis
- Arcturus or Pollux, to an astronomer
- It's cooler than our sun
- Orange-to-red star, as Aldebaran
- Pollux or Arcturus, to an astronomer
- Orange dwarf
- Arcturus, e.g., spectrally
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Aldebaran or Arcturus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!