Clue: Arcturus, e.g., spectrally
We have 1 answer for the clue Arcturus, e.g., spectrally. See the results below.
- Aldebaran or Arcturus
- Relatively cool sun
- Arcturus or Aldebaran, to an astronomer
- Arcturus, for example
- Arcturus, Aldebaran, or Gamma Draconis
- Arcturus or Pollux, to an astronomer
- It's cooler than our sun
- Orange-to-red star, as Aldebaran
- Pollux or Arcturus, to an astronomer
- Orange dwarf
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Arcturus, e.g., spectrally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!