Clue: Algeria's Gulf of ___
We have 2 answers for the clue Algeria's Gulf of ___. See the results below.
- City WNW of Mascara
- Algerian port
- City NW of Mascara
- Mediterranean seaport
- Port of "The Plague"
- Algerian port of 600,000
- Setting for Camus's "The Plague"
- Algerian seaport
- Algeria's Gulf of ___
- City captured by Allied forces, November 1942
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 14, 2008
- New York Times - August 10, 1999
- New York Times - July 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Algeria's Gulf of ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!