Clue: Alibi ___ (excuse makers)
We have 2 answers for the clue Alibi ___ (excuse makers). See the results below.
- Namesakes of 57-Down
- Alibi ___ (liars, of a sort)
- Turner and others
- Turner and Eisenhower
- Eisenhower and Turner
- General store on "The Waltons"
- Turner and Clanton
- Eisenhower, et al.
- Reverend and Alibi
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 01, 2013
- Universal - April 14, 2011
- Universal - March 23, 2008
- Universal - May 31, 2007
- New York Times - November 06, 2000
- New York Times - February 22, 2000
- New York Times - September 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Alibi ___ (excuse makers) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!