Clue: Turner and Eisenhower
We have 1 answer for the clue Turner and Eisenhower. See the results below.
- Namesakes of 57-Down
- Alibi ___ (liars, of a sort)
- Turner and others
- Alibi ___ (excuse makers)
- Eisenhower and Turner
- General store on "The Waltons"
- Turner and Clanton
- Eisenhower, et al.
- Reverend and Alibi
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 12, 2012
- Universal - July 08, 2009
- Washington Post - January 15, 2009
- USA Today - October 14, 2004
- Washington Post - May 13, 2000
- New York Times - August 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Turner and Eisenhower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!