We have 5 answers for the clue Aloft. See the results below.
- With 48-Down, NASA concern
- Like some colors
- "Go take a __ leap!"
- Erica Jong's phobia, ostensibly
- Type of squirrel or saucer
- Above it all, in a way
- Going by plane
- Opposite of slow
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 20, 2012
- Universal - February 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2009
- Netword - September 17, 2006
- New York Times - July 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Aloft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!