FLYING is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- With 48-Down, NASA concern
- Like some colors
- "Go take a __ leap!"
- Erica Jong's phobia, ostensibly
- Type of squirrel or saucer
- Above it all, in a way
- Going by plane
- Opposite of slow
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2017
- Chicago Reader - July 30, 2010
- USA Today - August 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 23, 2009
- New York Times - July 13, 2008
- New York Times - January 18, 2004
- New York Times - July 10, 2001
- New York Times - April 18, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer flying that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!