Clue: Amos of "Amos 'n' Andy"
We have 1 answer for the clue Amos of "Amos 'n' Andy". See the results below.
- Tommy Lee of 55-Across
- "From Here to Eternity" novelist
- Amos's last name, in "Amos 'n' Andy"
- Tommy Lee or James Earl
- "The Thin Red Line" novelist James
- Olympic track gold medalist Marion
- James ___, who wrote "The Thin Red Line"
- See 115-Down
- Indiana ___
- Storied engineer Casey
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 15, 2010
- New York Times - February 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Amos of "Amos 'n' Andy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!