Clue: Tommy Lee of 55-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Tommy Lee of 55-Across. See the results below.
- "From Here to Eternity" novelist
- Amos's last name, in "Amos 'n' Andy"
- Tommy Lee or James Earl
- "The Thin Red Line" novelist James
- Olympic track gold medalist Marion
- James ___, who wrote "The Thin Red Line"
- Amos of "Amos 'n' Andy"
- See 115-Down
- Indiana ___
- Storied engineer Casey
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tommy Lee of 55-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!