We have 4 answers for the clue Anchor. See the results below.
- Resting place
- Secure a ship
- "The Hound of the Baskervilles" locale
- Poor drainage area
- Drop anchor
- Othello, for one
- Othello was one
- El Cid foe
- Foe for El Cid
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 07, 2009
- New York Times - January 13, 2009
- New York Times - May 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Anchor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!