Clue: El Cid foe
We have 1 answer for the clue El Cid foe. See the results below.
- Resting place
- Secure a ship
- "The Hound of the Baskervilles" locale
- Poor drainage area
- Drop anchor
- Othello, for one
- Othello was one
- Foe for El Cid
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 12, 2014
- New York Times - January 27, 2011
- LA Times - January 15, 2006
- New York Times - November 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue El Cid foe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!