Clue: Ancient Roman magistrate
We have 4 answers for the clue Ancient Roman magistrate. See the results below.
- Roman title
- Overseer of ancient Roman public works
- Roman magistrate (Var.)
- Roman magistrate
- Roman offical
- Roman games official
- Citrus maximus v.i.p.
- Ancient superintendent
- Early title for Julius Caesar
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 20, 2015
- USA Today - October 12, 2012
- Universal - March 19, 2012
- Chicago Reader - November 11, 2011
- USA Today - July 08, 2010
- New York Times - December 23, 2008
- LA Times - May 12, 2007
- New York Times - June 24, 2005
- New York Times - August 22, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2002
- New York Times - March 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Roman magistrate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!